Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hi, Everyone,

A couple weeks ago I visited Mom and Dad in Missouri.  Being the lucky girl I am, Mom, Michelle and Tori threw me a fabulous shower, for the local Midwest friends.  We had fun and games, tasty snacks and Biscuit and I were showered with many, many thoughtful (and useful!) gifts.  

I sure wish you all could have been there to join in the festivities, but since we are far apart, thought I would share a few pictures from the event.

Love,

Jen

PS.  Only a few more hours to submit your guess about my belly size....

 The fun set up--yay for books!

 Super cute (and tasty) owl cake!  
 Two-thirds of the kind hostesses
 Quilt #2 from Mom - ABCs and animals.  It's super soft and super cute.  I'd also like to point out that despite appearances here...I was not drunk.  
 Getting help opening presents, which included lots of books and an owl!
The whole crew!  Except for photographer May.  :-) 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous23.5.13

    Nice pictures... Sorry I couldn't be there. Love the quilt and the owl! Can you post a list of the books you've received so far? I love PING

    Aunt Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom's quilts really are the best. Biscuit is going to be nice and cozy. I don't have the all the books in Chicago yet (I flew to Warrensburg), but I'll have them in 2 weeks when Mom and Dad come to visit. Mom did get me Ping--it's one of our favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Book List. It's long. Nighty Night, Go Dog Go, Hand Hand Fingers Thumb, Are you my Mother, Donald Duck's Toy Sailboat, Baby Farm Animals, If I could Keep you Little, Happy Easter Biscuit, The Story about Ping, Meet Biscuit, Love you Forever, The Hat, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse a boxed set of 12 books, The Country Bunny and the Litte Golden Shoes (my favorite) 1 Fish 2 Fish 3 Fish Happy Birthday to you, The Cat in the Hat, Oh,Baby the Places You'll Go, Mr. Brown can moo can you, Dr.Seuss ABC, Eyes nose finger toes, A is for Apple, Biscuit is Thankful, Boy of Mine, Little Blue Truck, At the Zoo, Bubbles Bubbles, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and other favorite Bedtime Rhymes, Little Golden Book Favorites, The Monster at the end of this book, Doggies, Mister Dog, Animals,Where do Kisses Come From, The Poky Little Puppy, Blue Hat Green Hat, Furry Friends, Baby Touch and Feel Animals, Guess how much I love you, Berenstain Bears and the Big Road Race, BB Go out for the team, Clifford's Family, The Boy and the Tigers, (If you give a Pig a Party, a Moose a muffin, a cat a cupcake, a pig a pancake, a mouse a cookie) If you Take a Mouse to School, Sheep in a Jeep, Goodnight Moon, Moo Baa La La La, I kissed the baby,and Hello Baby

    ReplyDelete