Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The belly question?

Hi Everyone,

I have really been enjoying these posts and videos.  Thanks Jen and Mile for taking the time to share this time in your lives with all of us.

Now it's time for for every expectant Mother's favorite contest --uessing the measurement around her belly.  The person closest to the measurement without going over, of course, will receive a gift card in the mail. Jen has added a few photos to assist you with your guess without making it too easy.

Please post your guess in the comments by May 22.  The winner will be announced on May 23!

Becky/Grandma






10 comments:

  1. Before everyone gets alarmed, I thought I should say that, despite appearances, I am still not due until July 14. And I'm not having twins.... :-)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. raeganne17.5.13

    very cute blog:) why did I just now find out your were doing this?? Great idea!!
    (45 3/4) Yea Biscuit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raeganne, You are just hearing because I have been terrible about remembering to tell everyone. :-( Sorry! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous19.5.13

    42"

    Aunt Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous19.5.13

    40"

    Aunt Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous23.5.13

      It's the 23rd? Who wins????

      Delete
  6. Anonymous19.5.13

    Aunt Jamie took mine so I am going with 42.5.
    Jaclyn Kieper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous19.5.13

    36 1/2 inches
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous21.5.13

    44"

    I may be biased though because I did see you this past weekend! :-)
    xo, Thuy

    ReplyDelete