Sunday, June 30, 2013

38 Weeks!

Yesterday, our lovely friends Gjorge and Jen came to our house and did a maternity photo shoot for us.  Mile served as art director and, in his words, an "accessory" in some the pictures.  I just did whatever everyone told me to.

We got a sneak peek at a photo this morning and thought we'd share below.   I'm so excited to see the rest!  Gjorge and Mile had some really great, fun ideas!  Chicago friends, if are looking for a photographer, I highly recommend Gjorge and can get you his contact information.

On a separate note, we EXTENDING the deadline for the game to guess the baby's arrival date/time and weight/length to JULY 4th.  I think a few people have had problems figuring out how to leave their guess.  All you need to do is go to this post and scroll to the bottom.  Enter your comment in the open text box that says "Enter your comment."  For some reason, the comment section doesn't seem to show up on a lot of phones and tablets, you might need to use a laptop.



 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous30.6.13

    Love, love, love!! -Betsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete