Monday, June 3, 2013

34 weeks!

Hi, Everyone,

Let me start this post by saying we don't have a full length mirror.  Sure, if I stand back far enough, I can get a full length view in the bathroom sink mirror, but I don't usually bother.  

So, I suppose that's why I felt completely justified in calling several strangers rude (not to their face, mind you...) after they said things like, "Wow!  You must be due any day now!" or "You are about to pop, huh?" and "Are you sure there's only one in there?" despite the fact that I look like this....

After taking this picture yesterday, I now understand and willingly retract all my snarky comments.  

Hope you all are enjoying the same kind of sunny spring weather we've got here!

Love,

Jen 

PS.  Don't be worried.  Per the doctor, my size/weight are perfectly normal.  

PPS. What about pregnancy do you suppose makes people believe they can say any inappropriate comment that comes to mind?

PPPS.  Present opening madness coming soon....

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4.6.13

    Hi Cuz, Looking great how time is flying. excitement rising :)

    Fare as the wheather had EF1 Torando Friday past through backyard got in cellar all is good. Tree branches to pickup and fix fence. More server wheather today thru Thursday. Sunday we check see if Chapel where getting married in was still standing.... lol. It the season... God watches over us.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete