Saturday, June 1, 2013

Funnies vs 2.0

Another funny pregnancy moment....

The first time we went to a baby store, Mile was testing out all of the strollers, especially the one-hand fold options.  I was just kind of hanging out trying not to touch anything.  A very knowledgable staff member was patiently helping us and explaining all the ins and outs of strollers. At the time, we weren't sure where we would be living and thought there was a chance that we'd live somewhere without an elevator, requiring us to carry a stroller up stairs regularly.  So, he was also testing the weight and how to carry the stroller.   Holding a folded stroller, Mile asked "Oh, are these straps to carry it?  Can I wear it like a back pack to carry it?"  Looking confused the staff guy said, "Um, no.  Those are to strap the baby in.  You should always strap the baby in."  Oops.  Through my laughter, I managed to say, "It's our first.  Don't worry, we'll strap him in."

Love,

Jen 

PS.  We ended up getting what I like to call the "cadillac of strollers" (in pristine condition, barely used) off of Craigslist for a steal courtesy of mom and dad!  






2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1.6.13

    Love this one!!!

    Aunt Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1.6.13

    I am dying. I shared this with the girls at work, they love it!

    Jaclyn

    ReplyDelete